2017 INDMAS Annual Frag Swap - K of C

b7131ac8176d735a4567a3f346da73f3.jpg

It is that time again club!! The 2017 INDMAS Annual Frag Swap is now booked and ready for you to start planning for!!

As always, this is the biggest and the baddest frag swap in the mid-west!! Awesome vendors, raffles, corals galore....and even a free coral frag for new members joining INDMAS. This is one day you want to make sure you are home from Spring Break!!

More information will be posted shortly regarding volunteers needed, tables for vendors and hobbyists, a frag swap FAQ, and more!

Let's make sure to see all of you there on March, 25th 2017!!

• Like 1

Check Out the Official "Facebook Event Page" for the INDMAS Frag Swap in the Link Below.

Click "Going" under the Big Picture of the Zoanthids at the Top of the Page to Let Everyone Know You Plan on Attending :)

You will also Receive Updates and Reminders about the Swap if you Click "Going" :)

Invite all Your Friends Too so they Can Join In on This Awesome Frag Swap :)

• Like 1

Here is the list of vendors that have already signed up for our swap.

Central Indy Aquatics - Gold Sponsor

Whitlyn Aquatics - Gold Sponsor

Aznnuttys Saltwater Connection

Eye Candy Coral

Mermaids Cove

Modern Aquatix

MT Reefs

Premium Aquatics

R&R Corals

Simply Saltwater Aquatics

Summit City Coral

The Zoanthid Garden
TRM
Under Water Gardens

• Like 1

Looking forward to the Frag Swap - money sent via paypal for a table!! Thank you!

Just so folks know I will be selling etched glass bevels with fish/coral/anenomes. Something different! All made here in America by lil ole me - Erin Dakins. Looking forward to meeting lots of people who love the aquarium hobby as much as I do!

Bummer...tables are full. I'm sad now. Been working hard on these lol. Oh well. Will post them for sale on FB - embracelifeaquatics.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the Frag Swap - money sent via paypal for a table!! Thank you!

Just so folks know I will be selling etched glass bevels with fish/coral/anenomes. Something different! All made here in America by lil ole me - Erin Dakins. Looking forward to meeting lots of people who love the aquarium hobby as much as I do!

Sorry but tables are already full. I will send you a refund.

• Like 1