MACNA 2017! New Orleans, Louisiana!

MACNA_2017

macna_2017_web_logo.png.e62be12da18abb88

Marine Aquarium Conference of North America 2017 (MACNA®) to be hosted in New Orleans, Louisiana

New Orleans, LA – Bayou Reefkeeping (BRK) is elated to announce that MACNA® 2017 will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana August 25th-27th, 2017 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and Hilton Riverside Hotel.

MACNA® is proudly sponsored by: Aquaforest, Deepwater Distribution, Maxspect International, Central Pets, Coral Vue, Reef Nutrition, eShopps, and more!

MACNA® is widely considered to be the top conference and trade show in the marine aquarium industry. MACNA® attracts attendees from all over the world that come to see the industry’s newest product offerings from the top manufacturers in the industry and interact with some of the brightest minds in the marine aquarium hobby

MACNA® is currently in its 29th year and 2017 will mark its first trip to the great state of Louisiana, the heart of the Gulf Coast region. For more information regarding MACNA® 2017, please visit www.macnaconference.org/2017.

BRK is a registered 501©(7) non-profit educational organization dedicated to supporting the local aquarium hobby through educational outreach, fostering new hobbyists, and furthering the advancement of captive bred marine life.

MACNA® is a registered trademark of the Marine Aquarium Societies of North America (MASNA). For more details about MASNA and its member clubs, please visit www.masna.org.

Adam Clayton – MACNA® 2017 Co-Chair – [email protected]

Jeff Walker – MACNA® 2017 Co-Chair – [email protected]

Hi all! My name is Greg and I am one of the directors of Bayou Reefkeeping. I founded the club in March of 2011 along with a few others and we have been full steam ahead ever since to bring MACNA to New Orleans. We host an annual show called Fragniappe and we have enjoyed it a great deal the past three years. Next year it will be the fourth annual Fragniappe in March and MACNA at the end of August!

MACNA 2017 Full Conference Passes are still starting at $99 for a few more days!

Get your pass soon before the price goes up!

http://www.macnaconf...7/registration/

Thanks for reminder Greg, need to grab my full pass:)

So who's going or wants to go for first time? It's lots of fun and sure New Orleans will be a good party:)

I know Chris was saying he was in, get the passes early as they go up and sell out of full conference passes.

Thanks for reminder Greg, need to grab my full pass:)

So who's going or wants to go for first time? It's lots of fun and sure New Orleans will be a good party:)

I know Chris was saying he was in, get the passes early as they go up and sell out of full conference passes.

You're welcome!

Party? Maybe......... Did you know there will be a full bard and lounge setup on the floor in the main exhibition hall!?

Booked your MACNA 2017 hotel room yet? You get first choice of room type when booking early!

hotel1.jpg

Rooms are available with 1 king or 2 queen beds and there are three price levels.

$149 per night, Standard room with no view option.

$159 per night, Deluxe room with choice of City view or River view. Higher Floors in Main Building or Riverside Buildings.

$199 per night, Executive Level room on highest floors, featuring access to the 29th floor Executive Lounge offering panoramic city and river views, complimentary continental breakfast and afternoon hors d'oeuvres.

3rd and 4th adult in a room are +$30/night each.

hotel2.jpg

hotel3.jpg

Chris already got the ticket, we are going to go ahead and reserve a room too.

Any special after hours parties in the exec lounge? If getting the deluxe room would you recommend river or street?

As far as parties in the executive lounge, there's nothing scheduled at this time. I would absolutely recommend the river view. At night time you will gain a true appreciation for the "Crescent City".

Are you familiar with the Morial Convention Center where MACNA 2017 in New Orleans will be hosted by Bayou Reefkeeping? It has over 1 million square feet of exhibit space, covers nearly 11 blocks, and has over 3 million square feet of total space. The front of the main building is 1 kilometer long! It's an incredible facility!!!
convention1.jpg
convention2.jpg

convention3.jpg

convention4.jpg

convention5.jpg

WOW! looks amazing. Is the hotel in walking distance? I bought my tickets a few days ago. Greatly looking forward to my first MACNA!

Yes, it's walking distance. About two blocks away from the convention center. You can even take a fully air conditioned route between the two facilities via the Riverwalk Mall.

Thanks for buying your tickets, see you in New Orleans!

We are proud to still offer Full Conference Passes at ridiculously low rates starting at $119 for the entire three days of MACNA 2017 in New Orleans, hosted by Bayou Reefkeeping! Buy your passes today while they are available at these rates!!!

Check out these pictures to see what you will experience. The price even includes a Mardi Gras parade through the streets of New Orleans! You are welcome to be in the parade!

Full conference registration includes 3 days of exhibit floor access, speakers, workshops and prize drawings as well as the Friday Reception at Mardi World and the Saturday Banquet at the Morial Convention Center.

Kids 17 and under have free access to the event, but require additional Reception and/or Banquet passes.

fcp1.jpg

fcp2.jpg

fcp3.jpg

fcp4.jpg

fcp5.jpg

fcp6.jpg

fcp7.jpg

fcp8.jpg

fcp9.jpg

fcp10.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

MACNA 2017 is in New Orleans, LA. on August 25-27, 2017 and it's hosted by Bayou Reefkeeping, the creator of Fragniappe!!! Save money and get a better room by buying your full conference passes and booking your hotel rooms today!

Stay at the beautiful Hilton New Orleans Riverside and enjoy the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center along with all that New Orleans has to offer!
hilton1.png
hilton2.jpg
hilton3.jpg
hilton4.jpg
hilton5.jpg