80 gallon shallow

chac317

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PaulS.46122 said:

If you ever frag those out, I'd like to have a frag.  ;)

hopefully soon. Seems to be a decent grower, provided I don’t mess it up. That and the pink kraks in front of it started at 3 polyps and are both at 5 after a month. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sold off my largest rock and after some rearranging this is what I came up with. I have some other frag racks I won from a BRS giveaway but unfortunately I couldn’t fit them in. I do like the large frag rock not being in the middle it always looked strange to me. I’m going to try to let things settle for a few weeks (famous last words) to get used to the new flow patterns. I also added some wide angle flow covers to my 2 MP40s. I have them turned down almost all the way I probably could benefit from MP10s but I don’t want to buy them. 

5C8029A9-9CAB-4BA1-98A6-915ECADC5D89.jpeg

• Like 1

Ordered some Stone Fix from Premium. I’m going to make my attempt at homemade frag mounds for my zoas to take advantage of all the glass space now that I removed some rock. The plan is to cut tennis balls in half to use as a stencil and fill it with the Stone Fix and stick frag plugs in it to create small mounds for corals with flat bottoms. We shall see how it goes 🤷🏻‍♂️