80 gallon shallow

chac317

Stag didn’t make it. Yellow tips is doing well it has grown back over the problem spots. It’s the front, far left frag on the bonsai tree. I really need to learn how to take pictures and filter out the blue to get some individual coral shots up. All of my pictures just come out super saturated no matter what I seem to do. My favorite piece has gotta be the aquasd rainbow Milli. So colorful. Even over the WD. 

So I was fortunate enough to be part of a grow out contest on R2R with Battlecorals. There are 40 contestants and the piece is Vivid Rainbow Delight. Winner gets a battle box. I will try to post the progression shots here as well as a follow up. Hope I win! 

C11A307F-222F-4C86-A5E6-1045471D68C7.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Been awhile since an update. I’ve been shifting my focus to zoanthids. I’ve got a nice little garden starting and I’ll probably continue in that direction as Work has been taking more and more of my time. Here’s a few pics from today’s water change. 

76734C70-7760-4AE1-814B-D8A536C1C28B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...