Micro Bubbles

I have been following and reading about this for a while now. To me its almost like turning your tank into a large inefficient skimmer in a sense. The other thing I'm not sure about is the affect of the air on your fish gills and coral. Do I think it would work, well it makes sense as the bubble's would attach to quite a bit and carry it off to the surface, in which it would then get pulled into the overflow into a filter sock or skimmer. Would I try it? Probably not unless I was having major issue's I could not resolve, almost a last resort.

Yea, but a lot of the deepwater acro's and such are not going to get this in the wild. And generally fish are not going to be in the surf having waves crash on them for 8hrs a day. But who knows if it works until you try it : ) Give it a whirl Doug

I've been curious about it since the claims are good, and it's a very cheap, if not free test.

I've also seen more about it on larger forums like RC and R2R that no one is actually seeing the stated benefits.

I'd like to give it a try but I might be too lazy....we'll see what happens. haha.