automatic realtime water testers - mindstream

Doesnt take long to spend $700 in this hobby... If it keeps you from a tank crash even one time its worth it IMO. Also, im guessing you could probably do it every other month or once every 3 months if your tank is very stable and you dont change much on it?

• Like 1

I posted this shortly before MACNA and when they had the kickstarter campaign. Unfortunately they've been promising this product for about 3 years now. This past fall was the first time they've made a public appearance so hopefully they are getting closer to a finished product and can DELIVER.

I'll be first in line to order one once they come available and signed up for this beta testing program about 5 months ago (They never replied). I've still got my fingers crossed but starting to lose faith. Last time I talked to Bill Wann he was thinking about working on a product like this using different technology he said would be much more reliable. About a month back saw he was gauging interest on Facebook too so would be awesome if he delivered, I'd definitely be willing to invest. His life revolves around lab equipment as that's the company he owns so wonder if he'll end up having a competing product (Or only one if Mindstream never delivers).