Help lifting tank

Well, I have finally finished refurbishing my GARF style plywood tank 60"x30"x36" and am ready to lift it onto the stand. I got a quote from 2 guys and a truck and they want $370! There goes my pump money! If I could get three guys to help me it will not take long and I will gladly give $20 each to buy a couple 6 packs or whatever. I also need help moving the stand from the garage to downstairs, it is tube steel but with three of us it should be easy. Two movers lifted it when we moved in a couple years ago. I live in Fishers near 116th and Allisonville Rd. Friday afternoon or this weekend would be my target for doing it. Thanks in advance.

I'm off on Sunday and may be able to help. It just depends on what the wife/kids are doing. Tentatively planned for them to go to the lake tomorrow for the weekend with her parents but I work the next 2 days and can't go.

Worst case scenario if you can't get help and are open to waiting a couple weeks the November meet is just a few miles north of you on Allisonville Rd and I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to round up a couple 3 people leaving the meet to knock this out.

I saw my first plywood tank just the other day, pretty cool. That particular one was a 300g and had been up for many years. So long in fact the guy had no idea how old it was, it came with the house when he moved 4 years ago.

I'm off on Sunday and may be able to help. It just depends on what the wife/kids are doing. Tentatively planned for them to go to the lake tomorrow for the weekend with her parents but I work the next 2 days and can't go.

Worst case scenario if you can't get help and are open to waiting a couple weeks the November meet is just a few miles north of you on Allisonville Rd and I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to round up a couple 3 people leaving the meet to knock this out.

I saw my first plywood tank just the other day, pretty cool. That particular one was a 300g and had been up for many years. So long in fact the guy had no idea how old it was, it came with the house when he moved 4 years ago.

If are able to lend a hand, you could bring the aquafuge and we can settle up on that on Sunday as well.

If are able to lend a hand, you could bring the aquafuge and we can settle up on that on Sunday as well.

That'd work out well.

They all left this evening so my day is more or less free. I would vote for 1pm personally because a friend asked me tonight if I wanted to go to the range sometime sunday afternoon/evening.