Urchin vs carpenter wrasse

So I came home to find my tuxedo urchin had ahold of my carpenter wrasse. Wrasse looked weak but was still alive. I removed the wrasse gently which didn't take much as the urchin didn't have him that well. Any idea if the wrasse will make it? He is still alive but not swimming much other than just keeping himself in place.

Say whaaat? The tuxedo urchin had hold of it? That is wild - was the wrasse showing any sign of distress the last time you saw it? An urchin is a scavenger so don't know how it got it unless the wrasse was already sick or something? Hope it pulls through and is just as in shock as I am!

Say whaaat? The tuxedo urchin had hold of it? That is wild - was the wrasse showing any sign of distress the last time you saw it? An urchin is a scavenger so don't know how it got it unless the wrasse was already sick or something? Hope it pulls through and is just as in shock as I am!

Yea I'm a little confused about it all lol. Wrasse was a little distressed the first few days but has been great the past few and eating like a pig. I don't know if maybe the wrasse got a little too curious and the urchin's feelers got him or what

• 2 weeks later...