Bristleworms

Anyone know of a way to get rid of these guys natural or not. I really don't care my fingers/hands can't take the stings anymore. Tired of my hands and fingers being swollen for over a week from these insert your own choice of a 4 letter word lol.

They are everywhere in my tank. Refuge/sump/equipment/display. I cleaned out my return pump yesterday and when I opened it up 2-3 of them popped out and fell down my finger, palm of my hand and then down my arm. Its gonna be a miserable week as my finger and hand swells up and itches like crazy. I have gloves but they aren't dexterious enough to do anything except move rockwork.

I had a psuedochromis fridmani and it picked at them all the time but not sure if it would help eliminate them. I have a lot of bristles too and get irritated with them. I recently read somewhere about using white vinegar to dissolve the bristles so that is what I have been doing and seems to at least elimate the feeling of having microsplinters in your fingertips.