330g build with Fish Room!

So I was building a 300 gallon reef but things changed as I just couldn't fit an 8 footer in m y basement properly.

I ended up getting a hold of Jeremy,

who then told me about someone selling a 330 gallon. The tanks dimensions are

72x30x36 tall.

It's a big boy, and a much better fit in our home.

67a4887f59e7858e46702ab2b89b93cc.jpg

• Like 1

^above is my wife modeling for

Me and showing off the size of this thing.

It is 1" acrylic and weighs every bit of 500 pounds. It was build by ATM. And the build quality is remarkable. It's polished and ready to go!

It will be plumbed into the remote fish room I've been constructing in our garage seen here:

aa679713d0de24a8b21992fa849f3673.jpg

• Like 1

Glad ya got something that worked for your area better. Fish room is a huge bonus...I think I see the 40b and stand that started out your addiction!

Haha yup! Seems so long ago. I don't even feel like the same person anymore. Gotta get this room up to indmas standards before the meeting in November!

Yeah it was a while back for sure...you were just winging it when I met ya! I moved your thread over here since it looks like you would be adding to it throughout your build. Good luck with all of the upgrades...

• 2 weeks later...

I helped lift that tank and OMG does it way every bit of 500LBS if not 600.. Looking Good Dustin cant wait to see the finished setup! I am buffing out the 300 I got from you and cant wait to set it up.

• Like 2