Any Interior painters in the club?

PopEyeTim

We are purchasing a new home this friday and it needs the entire interior painted. I know this is not fish related (hope thats okay) but figured with how diverse our club is that someone must have a painting business...or at least know someone reputable that does. If you do just let me know. I'd much rather help someone out thats affiliated with the club. Thanks in advance!

I have used these guys in the past and they are very reasonably priced and do an excellent job.

Walla Interior Painting

Jonathan Walla

317-656-7045

Tell him Amanda Prabhakaran referred you to him.

• Like 1

I have used these guys in the past and they are very reasonably priced and do an excellent job.

Walla Interior Painting

Jonathan Walla

317-656-7045

Tell him Amanda Prabhakaran referred you to him.

Hey im selling some frags before we move next week. Do u want one for free by chance? I dont know if you recall but you helped me out once on a sunday when i couldnt find a bulk head to stop my leak. Its the least i can do for your help. Let me know

What do you have? I do LPS mainly and a few sps

I have a few sps, reverse superman monti, pocillipora, mad lps i cant get happy - cant remember the name, fire digi, yellow polyps, xenia...your pick.

• 1 month later...
What do you have? I do LPS mainly and a few sps

I have not been able to find this post forever! I have xenia, red forest fire digi, reverse superman monti (recovering still from move), some kind of green lps, green zoas (forget the name), pocillipora, yellow polyps and some type of weird leather

I have not been able to find this post forever! I have xenia, red forest fire digi, reverse superman monti (recovering still from move), some kind of green lps, green zoas (forget the name), pocillipora, yellow polyps and some type of weird leather

Thanks, but I already have most those sps, not wanting to get into soft corals.

Thanks, but I already have most those sps, not wanting to get into soft corals.

Bummer...all my nice colonies died in my move. I do have a blue sps that may have lived though. Ill check tomorrow. Could try to frag sunset monti too if you dont have

So who did you get to do your painting?

Had a general contractor do it bc we needed some new trim, subfloor fixed and a quote on some crawl damage.

Ill be getting a new setup soon. Once i do im sure ill get some new lps and sps i can give ya. I wont forget