Dosers and Dosing

Hello,

I have a question for ya. After a lot of reading on the subject of dosing, what do you dose? Do you just throw it in your tank or do you use a doser? If you do use a doser, what type? I'm thinking about the Pacific Sun Kore 5th doser. Does anyone have any experience with it? It looks great on paper, but you know how that works. It makes me nervous that this is not sold by Premium or BRS. I'd like to use it to do automatic water changes as well as calcium, alkalinity and magnesium. Let me know.

Thanks!

-Mike

I started using the BRS 2 part dosers for CA and Alk and it works great for me. It was a slow dance dialing them in for how much I needed but now that they are set and super easy to maintain. Have them both set on timers to come on once a day for a period of time and my CA and Alk have been steady where I want them. Not sure of other options out there but given the cost, this one works great for me. If you are not in a rush I'd wait for them to go on sale on BRS as I got them around the Thanksgiving sale and they were a steal of a deal.

Modern aquatix has a pretty good deal on dosers. I only spent like $100 and got both dosers and chemicals. Havent started dosing yet, moving in a month so no point in setting everything up then taking it back down