Water

Thanks guys much appreciated for the help.

I could help in future. I have 400 gallons of water in storage containers at about any point. My RO/DI tank is usually rather full but SW is the one that goes up/down due to water changes.

That being said, right now I need to get some fittings plumbed in so they could be filled in garage, otherwise would be lugging the water up stairs since my feeds are down in my fish room from the tanks. I plumbed it to do this way but just never got the fittings to do so...

IMG_3439-M.jpg

• Like 1

I could help in future. I have 400 gallons of water in storage containers at about any point. My RO/DI tank is usually rather full but SW is the one that goes up/down due to water changes.

That being said, right now I need to get some fittings plumbed in so they could be filled in garage, otherwise would be lugging the water up stairs since my feeds are down in my fish room from the tanks. I plumbed it to do this way but just never got the fittings to do so...

IMG_3439-M.jpg

We have a new free local water supplier for everyone!!! Lol

That's why I'm so glad I joined 21 buck a year is a steal I. My op.just wish I lived a bit closer to all the action lol.so many members are quick to help out and provide the info.and you don't get chastised about your mess up. it's more let's figure it out and get you back on track. just a great bunch of people. The true Hoosier spirit really comes out and shines here.

• Like 3

Yes it is a GREAT group I'm glad I joined also I have learned a lot by going to the meetings and reading topics that other members post.i do know if the meeting topic is about having a RODI system and how it works I will be DRAGGING my husband with me than maybe he will put one in for me after all he owns a plumbing company. It looks pretty simple to get one hooked up and going and then I would have more money to buy pretty stuff instead of water LOL.

• Like 1

Oh they are very easy to set up.they come basically assembled. All you have to do is attach a water supply and turn the it on. Oh yeah put the waste water drain in a drain or let it empty in you washer or flowerbed.but I've had mine 3 months and it's paid for its self already. On the plus side you can put a t before the di resin and presto filtered drinking water.a win win no matter what you do.

I'm sure we can incorporate something into the April meeting given its at my house. If there isn't time (big plans already!) You're more than welcome to hang around after for q&a. I have 2 different ro/di here at the moment. If he owns a plumbing company I'm sure he's already aware of the benefit of having one though what you'd typically find under the counter for water to drink is usually quite a bit different than what we use in terms of capacity and filter media choices

Haven't been on the site until now, but you're welcome and I am glad I was one of the folks who was able to help. Its one of the reasons I joined the club to help and be helped. It makes the hobby more enjoyable. Denise if I can set up a system ANYONE can set up a system. I do want to see the finished result of your efforts!

• Like 1