180g Acrylic Build

Luke33

Hey Dustin any specific brand i should look for ?

Luke

Sorry for hijacking your thread

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/357140874178905088?q=SeaKlear+Phosphate+Remover+Commercial+Strength&es_sm=93&biw=1344&bih=740&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.88198703,d.cWc&tch=1&ech=1ψ=cs4GVaDhLJH-sATU64LoAQ.1426509426478.3&prds=paur:ClkAsKraXzjzks1-IqagJCcEuZnlL0xxQ0hUqazkoww-FCxiyQ1drWQNcLNJyFZCz7mushREuP8znT__YYRnXQZkFYIZfHhARbrnGDu1MtBkeGqR1T8c9grHKRIZAFPVH70II80nBpHwLnNGsAdixnWUniaMeg&ei=gc4GVebxG5HIsATkiYHQAQ&ved=0CF8QpiswAQ

Just buy the commercial one, they have another similar priced non-commercial and it's just watered down. The ones sold in this hobby are very very diluted and I'm fine with adding water:) I ramped mine up to a 2% dilution and dose 264 mL/day. (Apex is 5 minutes off, 1 minute on with 1.1 mL/min doser)

Hey Luke, stop making me look bad. I've only been "working" on my build for 2 years and here you are wrapping it up with water and all in just a couple of months.

LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Mike, the skimmer hasn't been great. Was pulling 1200lph air at 52watts which wasn't cutting it. I put on a different Venturi that wasn't as restricting and bam, 3000lph air and performance like it should be.

Cap that's about as big as I can get in there!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mike, the skimmer hasn't been great. Was pulling 1200lph air at 52watts which wasn't cutting it. I put on a different Venturi that wasn't as restricting and bam, 3000lph air and performance like it should be.

Cap that's about as big as I can get in there!

That's what she said!!! Lol sorry....no no I'm not lmao!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Latest pic, had a bit of HA start on the rocks a couple weeks ago. I think those rocks were still leaching a bit of phosphate, but this is whats left, its just about gone. Corals are doing well and fish are doing well. Had an ich outbreak but that is all taken care of for now. Not planning many more fish, just a pair of Sargassum Triggers to top off the fish population. Maybe a red or yellow coris wrasse.

image_1.jpg

SPS list so far. Atl Shades of Fall, Red Planet, Hawkins, Pearlberry, Pro Corals Rainbow, MC Fury Milli, JF Sunset Milli, SSC, Palmers Blue Milli, Highlighter acro, Yellow Suharsonoi and CC Angels and Demons Milli

I plan on adding in more zoa's from my frag tank and then adding quite a few different multi colored milli's, then I will let them grow. I have been pretty consistent with testing a few times a week for alk and phos. So far so good. I need to get my dosing pump hooked up soon but for now manual dosing isn't an issue since there is not much absorbing the alk and calk