image gallaries are still messed up

• 2 weeks later...

Not experiencing this particular problem, but I am still unable to view any but the first image in a photo gallery. Brion's gallery for instance has 19 images. All but the first are "No image" errors... /shrug Have found anything on a cursory glance...

i had the album viewing problem as well, DM... if you click on one of the 'most viewed' photos at the bottom instead of the actual album then you will see the others as well... still, you should be able to just click the album.

donnie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my error (happens on 3 separate PC's) when uploading to my gallery:

Error

No picture was uploaded !

If you have really selected a picture to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...

OK, I have done some extensive testing and made some code changes to the software. Please try again. Please note the following guidelines when trying to upload pictures:

1) you can only upload jpg files

2) your file needs to be no larger than 500 x 500

3) file size should not exceed 150 KB

4) images created or modified using cheap or non-standard picture manipulation software may not upload properly. The image managment software on the server needs to read the image file to properly create a thumbnail image for your gallery. If it can't, you will receive an error.

Please feel free to PM me if you are having unique issues. Sorry about the confusion. Hopefully, we are all set.

Thanks,

Ed