T5 bulb selection

Just bought a used aquatic life t5 figure from a member and it currently has two 10k bulbs, one actinic, and one blue in it. It's pretty washed out, so I was going to swap out a 10k for something else. Should I get another actinic or blue, or something else altogether? My tank is zoa dominate, so I'm looking for florescence and good color.

Also, the bulbs are coralife. I know there are other options, will I be able to tell the difference? Will my Zoas?

I bought another blue, so I have 2 blue, a 10k, and a actinic. It looks a little better. The water is a light blue color which I don't really find appealing. The coral color is decent but not great. Maybe I'm being too picky. Anyone every tried those actinic white bulbs?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

So I went back to the 2 blues, actinic, and 10k. I put them in a different order and it looked way better. Didn't realize bulb position would make such a difference. The coralife actinic seems dull, dunno if that's just the way they are or if the bulb is old. Might try a purple next time

Wow Jaco, that had to be really blue, over 20k even? The last bulb I got was ATI, seems like a good bulb, although I've heard good things about the geisseman actinic