AquaVitro Salinity GB, Any Interest?

I am down to 1 bucket from the first GB and am wandering if anyone else is ready for another buy? Please ad any interest with quantity wanted, in this thread.

I will take 4-5 depending on interest of others.

I am assuming we will have to buy 24 buckets for the savings and I will shoot an email over to PA to double check price. (last one was about $60 plus tax per bucket) 225 gallons @ 1.026

I can do 1-2 if needed, I will have just under 1 remaining after the 100 is filled.

Here was that list I created awhile back and it looks like people have added their names to it. Might be worth a PM to everyone on there Shane, just to confirm current interest

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuGe0uv0kfh3dFlkakJsVzNCQ1FMTnZpWUh1Mkt0ZWc&usp=docslis

I can do 1-2 if needed, I will have just under 1 remaining after the 100 is filled.

Here was that list I created awhile back and it looks like people have added their names to it. Might be worth a PM to everyone on there Shane, just to confirm current interest

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuGe0uv0kfh3dFlkakJsVzNCQ1FMTnZpWUh1Mkt0ZWc&usp=docslis

I don't think this list is accurate and was before a previous GB. I removed my name, I'm stocked up with about 8 buckets currently.

I'm not finding that salt online. Can someone post a link to somewhere that has it so I can look into it?

As stated, you can cont by it online. Has to be bought at a local shop (agreement between the mfg and shops) but it is guaranteed to above specs and will make 225 gallons at 1.026.

Great salt!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I don't think this list is accurate and was before a previous GB. I removed my name, I'm stocked up with about 8 buckets currently.

Looked like an old list and why I did not send out any PM's.

Depending on how fast you guys are wanting to kick this off, if everyone that said 1-2 will take 2, I will pay for 7 and we can go ahead and get the order in. If that is okay with everyone, go ahead and start sending money via paypal gift to 3173731292 at the amount of $64.20 per bucket ordered (if my math is correct)

I am hoping that Jeremy will allow everyone to pick up their own order, once again. I do not have the storage area in my garage for them...

If anyone else wants some after order is placed.... I will have a few buckets for sale.

I'd be in for the two.Will pay as soon as we know for sure everyone in

Sounds good, I just spoke with Liz and she is sending me the invoice and as soon as all is paid, I will forward money to PA

So the order is for sure?

Sounds good, I just spoke with Liz and she is sending me the invoice and as soon as all is paid, I will forward money to PA Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So the order is for sure?

Will go ahead and pay now.