WTF ORLANDO AGAIN?

Well some of you might say wft didnt he just downgrade from a 180g to a 100g just about a year ago?well yes i did but with a 100g 48x24x20 doesnt give you enough room to have the fish you like in my case i like tangs so i had to get a bigger tank sooner or later atleast thats what i told my wife.well a beautyful tank came available(thanks to luke33) so i had to do it i went and got it afew weeks ago and guess what its been setup for about 1 week now,i need a few things to complete it like skin the stand and afew pounds of rock

IMG_20140318_092523_zpslarmdouq.jpg

• Like 1

Terrible Orlando, I think you need one more Atlantik to make it look good. :)

HAHAHAHAHA Looks good. I want to come and see it in person some time.

Yeah I'm sure you wont. I'm slowly removing my sand because the grain size is too small. I haven't decided if I'm just going to go barebottom or if I want to add a larger grain sand back. I'm starting to lean toward barebottom. I like the look of your tanks.

Wow! That looks awesome. I would love to have a monster to have lots of large fish. We just had dinner at Kona Jacks in Carmel on Saturday, and sat at the sushi bar staring at their massive tank and huge tangs (one probably 12-14" long).

Wow! That looks awesome. I would love to have a monster to have lots of large fish. We just had dinner at Kona Jacks in Carmel on Saturday, and sat at the sushi bar staring at their massive tank and huge tangs (one probably 12-14" long).

Thanks friends,ken you have a basement i think bigger then my whole house Lol