Grey bristle worm

Ok I got the gray and white bristle worm and idk what it is and it is hiding right now so I have no pics but nobody has heard of a gray one I have no clue if its good or badSent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you can catch it do so and toss it. If not its ok. They do have worm traps at some LFS you can try. Ive used mine and caught one but none since so I either had only one of they are on to me. If your cuc start disappearing then trap and kill it. Otherwise don't worry.

• 3 weeks later...

Id say a lot of the bristleworms ive seen in my tank would have a "greyish" body. They start out small and more red/pink in color but as they mature and get older/larger their body turns into more of a grey color. The ones ive seen in my tank that look grey are about as wide as a pencil, length is usually from 4" and up. Scrunched up they arent very long but when they are fully stretched out they can get REAL big. Nothing to worry about though, good at eating dead stuff