Reefs2go pod price increase and lack of sales

07s197

There is a guy on ebay who sells them by the ltr. I have done the 2ltr one for 48$ x2 in the last couple years, been very happy. They also have specific species as well such as tisbe which I think is the best for most reefers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested I can find their ebay id in my history.

The seller id is fabnlan. I have also purchased mangroves for my sump from him and they are great.

The 8-32 oz tropic pods they sell are primo for setting up culture in tank. They cost more but have a wide variety of different pods.

Update, reef cleaners packaging is poor. Had a heat pack but a cardboard shipping box and newspaper with the contents, not pleased. Teenage kid took care of acclimation. But I am not confident that any survived. Reefs to go packaging is much superior.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reef is poor in that regards I agree. I just had to take the floss and float it in my DT and they actually all made it. I won't buy anything from him any more though but others seemed to have better success so I figured it was just me.

• 3 weeks later...