December meeting

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're getting there with attendance, just 14-15+ so far! Make sure all your reefer friends attend so we can have a fun time and lots of reefer talk. Below are some reef related raffle items we'll have for the meeting.

1 - Vertex Magnet Cleaner
2- Frag Kit and Discs
3 - Premium Aquatics Refractometer
Should this attendance jump some more we'll also plan on raffling off 2013 INDMAS Shirt(s) and a 2014 INDMAS calendar. Keep on RSVPing and look forward to seeing everyone.
As for the carry-in, feel free to fill in the sign-up sheet so you can see where the gaps are in food! Signup Spreadsheet

While waiting in line Friday I got the chance to discuss the group with about 5 different guys and told them the benefits of belonging to the club. Hopefully, we get some new folks looking around the next few weeks and attending some meetings. I need to sell some stuff....

Anyone that ordered the Jebao Pumps through me, they will be here Thursday and I believe we can talk Leonard into bringing to the meeting. So, if you was on the fence about going this may save you time and gas. In stead of picking up at my house. Will need to know who wants to pick up at meeting and who wants to come get them in Camby..

Address has been added to top of tread along with google map location We are looking at at least 13 people so far. I hope we get more.

Don't forget to bring a $20 aquarium related gift for the gift exchange.

And Yes, there are still going to be door prizes as Dustin mentioned earlier.

When: Dec 7th 2013 4pm to 6pm

google map https://maps.google.com/maps?q=17272+Crescent+Moon+Drive,+Noblesville,+IN&hl=en&ll=40.039197,-85.960915&spn=0.01472,0.033023&sll=39.840974,-86.401219&sspn=0.118098,0.264187&oq=17272+Crescent+Moon+Dr&hnear=17272+Crescent+Moon+Blvd,+Noblesville,+Indiana+46060&t=m&z=16

See you all there

Is there an event schedule for 2014 as of yet? I'd love to attend the next event being that this one is too soon. As I just realized I have other plans and I'm working that day of the event.

Typically, we have meeting on second Saturday of each month. We have frag swap in April or May, still undecided so that month is usually not on that schedule. From time to time, we have to adjust the meeting weekend due to host conflicts but for the good majority, it's second Saturday @ 4PM. Hope to see you join as a member and join us in a future meeting!

John,

I'm hoping to make it. Might not though, as it's the big move day for Wishard to Eskenazi (I'll be closing out at the wiz with Minnigan). We're getting closer to you! And the tank looks great, the video feed works with Safari on my iPad.

Ken

Only predicting 2-5 inches, couple hours after the snow ends no big deal! It'll be a nice dusting on the ground for our Christmas party! :)

A 1/2" keeps me at work for a long time
  • Like 1