Dogum's 200 Deep Dimension build

dogum99

Yeah I hope to get some headway on the rockwall this weekend. Going to a few more weeks to get a replacement MP40.... Its close though. I am hoping within the next 6-8 weeks maybe sooner. Sucks working 2 jobs sometimes lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah my dumbass agreed to work 5 days at my 2nd job for 6 weeks. Really slowed my progress. 1 and half weeks to go. I don't like the look of the reeflakes on the rockwall so Im scratching that idea and just going to keep the sand. Wife said it looked like kitty litter lol. So basically I need to get some silicone to adhere the rockwalls a little more pond foam for the cracks between the pieces. Then dress up the pond foam with sand. Plumb the tank. Which is going to suck with the 3 ft depth of the stand. Going to try to get most of this done this weekend. We will see.

Been a bit since an update. Tank is filled. Few small drips in the plumbing. Hoping salt creep will take care of them lol. One of the lock lines is spraying out the side which is agitating but it came with the tank used so what can you do. New skimmer is rigged to stand on 3 of its 4 pads because its missing one.... Simplicity was quick to respond yesterday to send a new one out. Plan on getting a few chromis this weekend to get some bioload going this weekend.