LM3 for Auto Water Change

solor

Thinking about using the LM3 and Water eXchange Module for an automatic water change. Any experience/thoughts on it?

I will need to pull the new saltwater approx 40' vertical then 4' horizontal. The old water is just being pushed about 8' vertical and then 3' horizontal. The ATO is on a different system. I'm not against changing that over to the LM3 system, if it would add to dependability/stability. So far, it is working well. I figure I would also want to add a PM2 and Conductivity probe.

Advice?

Just to ease your mind.... they say it will vertically lift 25' and push 60' above. I run mine up 6' over 35' and then down 8' through a wall another 3' and then the waste and ATO makes the same run. Drain is in my garage next to my mixing station and RODI. It has not lost siphon or been off in the 2 months that I have ran it.
It is also easy to set up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah, that helps. It seems like it will cover the distance.

My situation requires it to "draw" the distance. The specs say "Draws from up to 25 Ft. below unit". I've read that on pumps you can fiqure 4' horizontal in place of 1' vertical in head pressure. Assuming the specs are talking about Vertical distance and that reference is correct I should be fine. Sounds like your pushing it a good distance.

I'm assuming your waste water is travelling back the same distance?