reefcleaners.org

Not sure if anyone has posted on these guys before. I just ordered my clean up crew from them and they are awesome. Absolute best prices I have seen and shipping is phenomenal. Even having a few snails not make the trip from FL to IN John was super quick about getting a partial refund out to me and being the most gracious etailer I've dealt with in a long time. I'm thinking possible sponsor....

Ross/Ryan are talking about kicking off an order late next week to come in for Friday/Saturday. Too early for me but I'll likely be ordering some CUC in the next 2-6 weeks...All depends on how fast things develop in the tank. I might pick up a few bags of pods to help seed the tank more though.

• 11 months later...

It wasn't reefcleaners sorry. I posted to wrong thread.

As for RC, He is a good guy and has always been good about refunds but lve not had good luck with his product and group buys. Single order shipment is dead, group buys and orders are all messed up and not labeled and just a hassle.

I'm glad others had and are still having good luck with RC though.