Might Be Here This Weekend

oh common! Really? Your just realizing this? :D

Leaving at 7am and getting back at 7pm doesn't leave a lot of room for a birthday party and football game Ross..... :P Let me know so we can see if anyone is interested in filling in.

REPOSTING THIS FOR CONFIRMATION OF DETAILS AND MAKE IT EASIER

Ok gang here is the deal. For everyone going on this little day trip, here are locations and times for pick up:

West and Southsiders will meet at the Flying J at 37(Harding) and 465 at 7:00am on Sunday July 28

Flying J
(I-465 Exit 4)
1720 W Thompson Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46217

1. Jester
2. Reefhappy
3. Reefer82
4. Ryansweet
5. Rhwimmers

6. Clayton
7. Reefnewby82
8. Romeo

We will load up and head to this location to get the North and East side crew at 7:30am on Sunday July 28

Pilot Travel Center
(I-70 Exit 96)
2640 North 600 West
Greenfield, IN 46140

1. Dustin
2. msr224

**I picked the truck stops as there is room for me to get in and for everyone to park and leave cars**

If we are on road at this time (7:30am) it gets us to New Albany between 10:30 and 11. I can have coffee, drinks (water, soda, juice), and snacks in the RV for the ride over and there is lots of room for storing your transport coolers for the ride home. I have plenty of outlets for laptops, ipads, etc. and can set up a hotspot for those wanting internet access. There will be plenty of room in the fridge for "beverages" on the drive over and back for those who so choose and its a BYO for this. I ask that there be a small donation for fuel expenses only and I'm really looking forward to this trip!

For return trip we should be no later than 6pm worse case.

Updated attendee list 7/2/13

Ok, Todd got back with me from Coral Reef Systems (Coral farm!).

He's giving us 25% off as a club and has some discounts on salt he said he'd give too if we were interested.

We just got a large shipment of ESV, Salt Reef Crystals and Instant Ocean

I could give 5.00 off boxes

Also esv 2 part up to premade 5 gallon containers.. I would be willing to take off 10.00 off a pair..

I was keeping my hopes up to still be able to make this trip but think I am going to have to pass. Still have to much going on and want to give someone else enough time to take my place.

Hope you guys have fun and sure wish I could have made it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I just got birthday money from the family...i think they thought it would go towards the new house in Greenwood that Jenny and I just bought. Man were they wrong !! Lol

Finally, someone got their priorities straight...

So sorry to hear that Shane. Going to miss having you along.

Jaco if your interested in taking his slot, see the date, time, and meet up location I posted. I'm not sure where in Indy you are but let me know as I don't want to leave anyone behind. So let me know if your in for sure.

Three days away gang!

Our new reef flashlight has arrived. Its pretty nice and very intense. I'm bringing some along, if anyone wants one they are $20 for club members.

Let me know and I'll bring one with your name on it.

Already hit you up in other thread....

Loaded flat of water, diet pepsi and diet coke. I'll toss in a few Gatorade as well. If coffee is requested I'll brew a pot and have cream and sugar

I loaded multi bag of variety chips, 5lb bag of shelled peanuts, and two bags of snack mix. I can toss in carrots and celery as well......

I'll fuel up and be ready at kick off point so everyone have money in hand and travel songs ready..... only kidding about singing....Don't distract the driver..

Scott, dont forget about me from the Summer Social for the flashlight :-) Hey Len, what is a fair amount for each person to chip in for gas? Trying to give myself a budget...and also, can someone post on this page where the meeting points are perhaps? There are like 100 replies to this fun trip to scroll thru...

REPOSTING THIS FOR CONFIRMATION OF DETAILS AND MAKE IT EASIER

Ok gang here is the deal. For everyone going on this little day trip, here are locations and times for pick up:

West and South siders will meet at the Flying J at 37(Harding) and 465 at 7:00am on Sunday July 28

Flying J
(I-465 Exit 4)
1720 W Thompson Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46217

1. Jester
2. Reefhappy Jaco?
3. Reefer82
4. Ryansweet
5. Rhwimmers

6. Clayton
7. Reefnewby82
8. Romeo

We will load up and head to this location to get the North and East side crew at 7:30am on Sunday July 28

Pilot Travel Center
(I-70 Exit 96)
2640 North 600 West
Greenfield, IN 46140

1. Dustin
2. msr224

**I picked the truck stops as there is room for me to get in and for everyone to park and leave cars**

If we are on road at this time (7:30am) it gets us to New Albany between 10:30 and 11. I can have coffee, drinks (water, soda, juice), and snacks in the RV for the ride over and there is lots of room for storing your transport coolers for the ride home. I have plenty of outlets for laptops, ipads, etc. and can set up a hotspot for those wanting internet access. There will be plenty of room in the fridge for "beverages" on the drive over and back for those who so choose and its a BYO for this. I ask that there be a small donation for fuel expenses only and I'm really looking forward to this trip!

For return trip we should be no later than 6pm worse case.

Updated attendee list 7/24/13

what is a fair amount for each person to chip in for gas?

I'm not going to place a value on this as I volunteered the bus. I'm not going to kick anyone off! I leave it up to each of you. I'll put a coffee can in the sink so no one will see if you slip me a $50.....haha Don't want anyone to feel bad. lol! Also I reposted the list again with meet points. So your at Flying J (exit 4) southside 465 and Harding.

JR is backing out? Dang......

Any other takers for his slot? I'm shocked at the "didn't know comment" as this is five pages long! lol!

Common Shane your meant to go... ;0)

Please everyone confirm for me as I want to know who is coming and don't want to do it that morning.

If there are any last minute issues or car break downs my cell is 3 one 7 5 zero 7 zero 6 seven 8

Definitely going to be there. My work schedule has kept me from getting to the meetings for the last year or so, so I won't miss this opportunity to meet some new people and see some old faces. Plus, the coral farm might be pretty cool too...