Might Be Here This Weekend

Brother is having a pre-wedding party this weekend in Ohio and I have to drive right past both these locations. Gotta check store hours and I might make a detour.

Phishy Business(Gahanna, OH)

Reef Systems Coral Farm (New Albany, OH)-

I've heard of Phishy business but never been there but have heard very mixed reviews.

The second one, the coral farm is cool to check out and they aquaculture most of everything. Hard to tell the coloration you'll have in the coral from the tanks outside but they migrate to the storefront where you can start to see the colors you'd expect at home. Check out some of the massive aquacultured colonies he has, a brain he has I think has been growing for 17 years and is one of the biggest I've seen in captivity, probably larger than a bowling ball. No exaggeration! I spoke to Todd about bringing the club sometime and he said he'd be willing to offer a descent discount if we had a group head that way some day. Leonard can be a second opinion on whether you'd think it'd be worth the few hour trip!

I'll do one better. If eight to 9 folks want to go over some weekend let me know and I'll drive my motorhome. Counting me I can take 10 so 9 others and we can make a day of it and stop at both places or just one as they are about 20 minutes from each other. Its about three hours and share gas cost (about $10) and you can ride in style.

That sounds like a fun time! Sometime in July or August would probably be the best because of the sun and the greenhouse stabilizing. Midwest is rough on corals in greenhouses over the winter and can take a descent time to recover.

Heck yeah! Count me in on the ride. Is there room in the RV for a "small' cooler full of liquid refreshments?

Jester

Dustin

Invert

Reefer82

Msr224

Five more and then we will need to pick a day. I could calk ahead as well and see if we get any perks or VIP treatment.

I've got his e-mail. Want to say he said he'd give 20-25% off if we brought a group over one day.

It should be a saturday as longer hours open. If still interested ill put you down.

Todd mentioned he'd open up outside of standard hours if we had a group. The greenhouse is on the same property his house is so it's not too hard for him to have someone there if he knows he'll make a couple thousand bucks in a couple hours.

Todd mentioned he'd open up outside of standard hours if we had a group. The greenhouse is on the same property his house is so it's not too hard for him to have someone there if he knows he'll make a couple thousand bucks in a couple hours.

Are you planning on buying a lot Dustin?

I know you were eying that brain coral pretty hard last time. That yellow scroll coral is awful nice too. My favorite piece was still that pink stylo.