Frag Swap Volunteers Needed!

As the Frag Swap nears us, we're continuing to plan and make this another successful year! That being said, we need help from our members to help make this a success with the help of our members! Please PM me your availability (Morning/Swap/Afternoon/All Day) and also tell me your shirt size so you have a Frag Swap Staff shirt which will be a different color than this year's INDMAS shirt to help differentiate "Workers" from hobbyist.

For members helping out in the morning, we'll need help starting at 7:30 AM to help get things set up and ready for the vendors to move in!

Swap Info:

INDMASFragSwapFRONT_zps30058191.jpg

Shirt:

front.jpg?62bf80a3f071d91ee5f4cb4996e05fback.jpg?62bf80a3f071d91ee5f4cb4996e05f7

Kelly and I can drop the boys off the night before and you can put them to work!!!!

No???

Ok, We can be there...what time?

If you can get bacon doughnuts, I'm in!!!

But seriously, Just let me know when or what times you need help and I can help.... I get winded easy but still have a little use.

Appreciate it Shane. PM me shirt size and I'll get it in my order and we'll be determine timing we need once I have more complete list.

As an FYI, anyone helping during the swap will be on rotation so you can get a break and secure things you may want to buy!

I need to leave around 9:30 to head to North Manchester than I'll be back around 1pm unless something changes. Thats why I can be there at 7:30. So you got me for a few hours at least.

We really need to look into doing the swap a week earlier next year so that I can help out. Second year in a row I won't be able to because of the Mutt Strut being on the same day :(

And who picked orange for the shirts again?! :P

Orange is just for the volunteers so we stand out should a vendor/hobbyist need help and want to stand out! We'll be ordering the following for everyone else to buy!

front.jpgback.jpg