Premium Aquatics Clearance & Garage Sale - 5/26/12

Saturday, May 26th, 12pm - 3pm

It's that time again, the shelves are overflowing with all of those items we need to move out of the warehouse. We will have deep discounts on:

- Clearance Items

- Discontinued Items

- Refurbs

- Demos

- Factory Seconds

- Shipping Damages

etc...

And plenty of other things that you can't live without!

For those that have been to one of our garage sales in the past you know what kind of deals you'll be able to find. For those that are considering coming for their first time, you don't want to miss it!

Saturday, May 26th, 12pm - 3pm

This is Saturday only, the tables will not be set up on Friday. To give you some examples of past years....

- Halide bulbs for $10

- Various skimmers $20 - $100

- Pumps for $10 to $20

It's just all across the board on what you may find, it's a garage sale after all. :)

WOW WHAT A SALE!!!

Got a Gen 3 Vertex Internal Pinwheel Skimmer 100 for $60. Only missing airline from pump to top of skimmer. Regularly $220

And they had a second new pump for it for only $1. YES ONE DOLLAR!!

got a new IceCap 48 Inch T5HO Retrofit-Kit W/o Ballast for $5.00 all 4 reflector had a little bent in them but a straighten them up with a pair of pliers(look like new now)Seen on another site that they were going for $230 before they got discontinued.

If you needed metal halide lighting and fixtures this was the place to be.

THANKS PREMIUM AQUATICS!!

WOW WHAT A SALE!!!

Got a Gen 3 Vertex Internal Pinwheel Skimmer 100 for $60. Only missing airline from pump to top of skimmer. Regularly $220

And they had a second new pump for it for only $1. YES ONE DOLLAR!!

got a new IceCap 48 Inch T5HO Retrofit-Kit W/o Ballast for $5.00 all 4 reflector had a little bent in them but a straighten them up with a pair of pliers(look like new now)Seen on another site that they were going for $230 before they got discontinued.

If you needed metal halide lighting and fixtures this was the place to be.

THANKS PREMIUM AQUATICS!!

Score!! Grats on your new gear! Anyone else??

I picked up

octopus 5000sss internal skimmer w/o pump for $30 (was damaged and repaired)

Panworld 200ps $40 (needs front cover)

Panworld 100px-x $15 (needs whole front assembly)

Aquaeuro 250 protein skimmer $75 (chip on corner of pump)

3x 250w de halide bulbs $5 ea

2x 400w se halide bulbs $5 ea

Arm length gloves $2 (a little dirty)

400w se pfo lighting fixture I believe it has 2x28w power compact arctics also $50 (brand new)

Most stuff will need replacement parts but still saving tons of money on everything aside from the smaller panworld pump, but I might luck into another cheap pump and combine 2 for a newish pump. I spent around 250 and felt like I had a trunk load of bargains.

Red Sea Coral Pro - $25/bucket

Reef Crystals Bags - $6/bag (Using for my fish QT water changes)

Skimmer 5L Waste Collector - $20

Aqua Gloves - $2

I made it right at 1155 and people already had there arms full. Missed a Hanna Ultra Low Phosphate Meter (Lab one, not checker) for $25 and a Vertex Puratek 100gpd RO/DI for $50...I have that unit and would have snatched it up if I could have:(

Thanks PA/Jeremy for the deep discounts, hope you do some cleaning up again....I'm thinking you have a SRO 7000/8000 External that is scratched that you'll sell me for $500? :P

Red Sea Coral Pro - $25/bucket

Reef Crystals Bags - $6/bag (Using for my fish QT water changes)

Skimmer 5L Waste Collector - $20

Aqua Gloves - $2

I made it right at 1155 and people already had there arms full. Missed a Hanna Ultra Low Phosphate Meter (Lab one, not checker) for $25 and a Vertex Puratek 100gpd RO/DI for $50...I have that unit and would have snatched it up if I could have:(

Thanks PA/Jeremy for the deep discounts, hope you do some cleaning up again....I'm thinking you have a SRO 7000/8000 External that is scratched that you'll sell me for $500? :P

That was one of the more disappointing parts of the day, I figured they would hold off shopping till noon. I wanted to make it earlier than I did, but i was still there early and people already had arm fulls of goodies. Although I am kind of glad I wasn't early, another person told me that they arrived early and were told to leave and not come back till 12 and when they came back right before noon everyone was already shopping. Anyways, no big deal.