Bulk Reef Supply Group Order?

Scalare102079

Hey All,

with the swap coming around the corner, I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I got another group buy going with BRS... I need at least 10 people to get the ball rolling... respond here if you definitely want in.. I will PM you later for more details! For those who don't know, I get everything set up with BRS, you register/login and order, it arrives at your door... no driving around town to someone's house. Thanks!

• 4 months later...

I went ahead an ordered my stuff from BRS. The shipping isn't too bad for most things and I always end up coming close to the free shipping. However personally I've found that premium is usually a little cheaper. I've ordered from BRS for things I can't get at premium or for things that I prefer the solution BRS has, like the dual chamber reactor for GFO and Carbon I got a couple weeks ago.

You might try to get another group buy going, it will save you a little money if you can get enough people.

Welcome to INDMAS.

that's what time I go in. They do work with me though

I have actually called and set up an appointment with them, especially for things I have paid for already on the Premium site. Just walk in, pick up and leave. Its really nice that way too because there is no waiting :)