Some pics of my show cars, and a video. For any who care!

3FordFamily

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a car sponsor? I'm in the wrong hobby.

Yes but it took many years of too much wasting of money.. second thought many of us in the reef hobby probably can all relate to that...

But I had to make a local name for myself first. Now days sponsors give you stuff at cost, not free. I get my stuff at cost or under, rarely free. I bough the charger new, and I have 20,000 in mods, but if I paid retail would be over 40,000 in mods.

Yes but it took many years of too much wasting of money.. second thought many of us in the reef hobby probably can all relate to that...

But I had to make a local name for myself first. Now days sponsors give you stuff at cost, not free. I get my stuff at cost or under, rarely free. I bough the charger new, and I have 20,000 in mods, but if I paid retail would be over 40,000 in mods.

Do you do the mods, or have them done for you?

Very cool indeed.

What are the style of doors you have on the Charger? Are those suicide doors? Do the back doors open the same way?

They are vertical doors (open 90 degrees) The back do not. After the nightmares with the front doors, no thanks! LOL

Do you do the mods, or have them done for you?

I do some mods, but mostly my sponsors do them. I am now broke and in college, I have several years to go.. so It will be awhile before I have the dough to update anything on my rides lol.

I can do some mods like wiring speakers, cd players, tv's, Put rims on, simple stuff, etc.

nice ride luke how do i get sponsers to help me put bags on my tahoe. or did u tell me that u cant do that to my ride

I spent >10,000 at this shop to get them to sponsor me. Nobody sponors anyone new in this economy,and you have to go to shows a lot. They want extravagant stuff done to the ride as well.

Bags dont below on 4x4, would be a waste of your time