Any Cat people here?

MrsBugmaster

Why do some people have to be such dirtbags!?
We have a big beautiful Siamese Cat that needs a home ASAP! Anyone willing to take him? Don't want to take him to a shelter unless we can not find a home for him. He is not neutered but we will be willing to pay for that if someone can give him a wonderful home. He deserves better than the way he was treated!
I'll try and give a short version to this long story. My daughter and her friends usually go to the library after school on Fridays. It is right across from the high school. It is kind of a kids hang out for after school. So my daughter and friends go outside for a bit and they see this person by the dumpster dropping a bucket down beside the dumpster. He also has a plastic bag/ garbage bag and when he sees the kids looking at him he quickly throws the bag down and takes off running. Well, when he throw the bag down it made a noise. The kids found a cat inside the bag!! The bucket was cat litter and cat food also inside of it.(how nice of him to leave it with food and litter :rolleyes: ) Police came and looked at the library security camera. They saw the person but he was wearing a ski mask and no cars to see him get into either. So basically the cops could do nothing else. So we now have this beautiful Siamese cat at our house that we need to find a home for. The cat is chipped but not registered. It is a big unneutered male cat. He is the sweetest cat ever. We can not keep him as I am allergic to cats and my dog doesn't like cats. Why would someone do this to this poor cat!? It makes me so mad! Here is a picture of him. Please contact me if you would like this big sweet beautiful cat. He has the prettiest blue eyes that don't show up in the photo.

Cat.jpg

cat2.jpg

cat3.jpg