PaulS.46122

Issues with Duncan coral.

So I bought this frag from @Gonzo620 awhile back and it’s always seemed happy.    However for the past few weeks it has looked like this.   It’s not near anything that can sting it so I’m just confused on what might be happening.   

Thoughts?   Was hoping it could grow out and be a good “topper” for my rock work.   That’s not panning out and now I’m trying to figure out what to put in its place.

AC8EE0C4-438E-4614-A5AC-906840096623.thumb.png.6d6d4e6fcf429f79119cb0a9ebde94a2.png

These were my latest test results.   Everything else looks happy in my tank.   🤷‍♂️

Pre-Waterchange Tank

MG 1410
ALK 7.3
CA 470
TEMP 78.4
SALINITY 1.026

Mixed Saltwater before Waterchange 

MG 1470
ALK 9.5
CA 490
TEMP 78.6
SALINITY 1.026

Tank after waterchange

MG 1440
ALK 8.2
CA 480
TEMP 78.4
SALINITY 1.026

Hey Paul sorry about the Duncan. I know Duncan’s tend to be a canary coral for people. Maybe he was slow to react to the AI prime. You may have corrected unknowingly. I’ll hook you up if you lose it. I’m pretty sure you selected the lifetime warranty when you picked it up. 😉🤫

Haha lifetime warranty.  

No worries @Gonzo620   If it goes, then it goes. Just part of the hobby I guess.  

Must have known we were talking about it today    It was about half way open when I got home this afternoon.  So maybe there is hope for it still.  👍🏼