tanknovice

September Meeting retro frag swap

We're going to try to make this one. We'll have Sour Apple Bird's-nest $15; ORA Hycianda Bird's-nest $15; ORA Scripps Acro $15; Chili Pepper Monti $15; several colors of mushrooms 10 & $15; a Walt Disney frag for $90; JF Solar Flare $90; and maybe some others. I'll get pictures up later today or tomorrow.

On 8/25/2019 at 5:32 PM, PaulS.46122 said:

Oh for sure.  He’s a great looking goby!  

Will keep you posted.   If you do not take i have another person  interested, but since you replied  first you have first dibs

• Like 1

Seriously bummed I won't make this meeting.

Jenn and I plan on coming.  We should have some higher end zoanthind frags for sale.  Likely a Rasta frag, some rainbows, pinwheels, Bam Bams and a few others...will post specific after I get back from MACNA

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ReefNewby82 said:

Jenn and I plan on coming.  We should have some higher end zoanthind frags for sale.  Likely a Rasta frag, some rainbows, pinwheels, Bam Bams and a few others...will post specific after I get back from MACNA

Have fun at MACNA!!

I will be there. I plan to break up my sour apple birds nest colony and bring most of it, will also have trumpets, GSP, and possibly a few odds and ends.

I’ve got a few frags of my new favorite zoa available. These are high end  $60 frags and a steal compared to retail. WWC AOI Zoas 

9D6AB2CE-ED94-40DB-9B83-0E58C02EFBDF.thumb.jpeg.3badba730202ebf1a957383eae197859.jpeg

3439DDEA-B43E-4C4E-B08E-51F16BB59EDA.thumb.jpeg.5e82e11019ed3db6f447cdacdb058309.jpeg

• Like 2

On the calendar and looking forward to it.

I'll be bringing a 1/10 HP Artica chiller no longer needed to re-home.

3 Bam Bam zoa frags available

1 with 12 to 15 polyps = $25

1 with 8 to 10 polyps = $20

1 with under 8 polyps = $10

Pics later...

On 8/27/2019 at 7:37 AM, puffdragon said:

We're going to try to make this one. We'll have Sour Apple Bird's-nest $15; ORA Hycianda Bird's-nest $15; ORA Scripps Acro $15; Chili Pepper Monti $15; several colors of mushrooms 10 & $15; a Walt Disney frag for $90; JF Solar Flare $90; and maybe some others. I'll get pictures up later today or tomorrow.

Might be interested in a JF Solar Flare. Have any pics?

Anyone have some extra powerheads laying around? I’ll be needing a few for the 150 and 180 I am trying to get setup. And also need one for my mixing tub. 

On 9/3/2019 at 7:17 PM, Scott Hesler said:

I'll also be bringing unused test kits and unused Finnex heater tubes.

What kind of test kits? 

8 hours ago, Zlw720 said:

Anyone have some extra powerheads laying around? I’ll be needing a few for the 150 and 180 I am trying to get setup. And also need one for my mixing tub. 

The November meeting is the pay it forward meeting and a good one to check out some free stuff that members are no longer using...it usually is in Lebanon

10 hours ago, Zlw720 said:

What kind of test kits? 

I have (2) Seachem multi-test Phosphate kits and (1) Seachem multi-test copper kits that are unopened.

1 hour ago, Scott Hesler said:

I have (2) Seachem multi-test Phosphate kits and (1) Seachem multi-test copper kits that are unopened.

Awesome. Definitely need those. How much? 

3 hours ago, ReefNewby82 said:

The November meeting is the pay it forward meeting and a good one to check out some free stuff that members are no longer using...it usually is in Lebanon

Awesome to know... I’m looking to buy some at the moment and was hoping someone had some laying around before I bought new is all.