September Meeting retro frag swap

Just got my frag tank setup. Currently have lots of mushrooms and a few zoas. Looking for more zoas, acans, blastos, hammer and maybe a couple nems. I’m sure there will be plenty to choose from. Still getting the hang of all of this so just looking for lower end stuff for now. Can’t wait to meet everyone there. 

7 hours ago, MrsBugmaster said:

Members Only swap means no vendors or stores selling things. So family member is welcome!

correctomundo!!  also, this event is for contributing members, as this is an event that is a benefit to the "paid" members.  Any "registered" members are welcome to come and upgrade to the INDMAS Member status while they are here.  Kyle the membership chair will not be at this event, but as long as i have a laptop or computer access i can assist...

That said, dont forget to have your specimens labeled and bring those Blue LED flashlights so we can shine them on these cool aqua-cultured corals from our members!  See everyone there!!

• Like 1

Good morning everyone!! Just signed up and became a member. I am going to try and make it so that I can meet everyone and maybe try and bring a few frags home. Please put me down as a potential plus one as well. 

I’m fairly new to the hobby( 3 yrs)and look forward to whatever critiques and advice everyone can provide. 

Going to bring a couple different zoanthid frags. Eagle eyes, and what was bought as fools gold. They are on frag plugs. And two types of mushrooms. A rhodactis, green bounce, and a Superman mushroom. On live rock.  I don’t have any pics on hand, and doubt I will have time to before the meeting. I do have a bright neon green Sinularia. It’s a good size mini colony. But it still has the rubber bands on it. Looks like it might be based, but don’t want to take them off yet. If someone is wanting one, I can bring it. They are slow growers! Might have a pic of that somewhere. Let me know if you would like to see it. All items will be more than fair priced, needing room more that money. Lol

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

56 minutes ago, kstraumi said:

Good morning everyone!! Just signed up and became a member. I am going to try and make it so that I can meet everyone and maybe try and bring a few frags home. Please put me down as a potential plus one as well. 

I’m fairly new to the hobby( 3 yrs)and look forward to whatever critiques and advice everyone can provide. 

Welcome Kris!  Look forward to you checking out your first meeting...

Well I won’t be able to make it now.   I have to travel. 😤 Was looking forward to the day.  Some nice looking frags for sure. 

I just signed up as new member recently and my wife and I plan on coming tomorrow. We have been in the hobby for about 3.5 years but just started having some  better success with our 90 gallon mixed reef tank. Basic story we did lots of the wrong things in the beginning but have turned it around. looking to get a frag or two to add to our tank and meet some people in the hobby and learn. 

• Like 1