Aiptasia Problem, looking for Berghia Nudibranchs

I don’t know where these bastards came from, as I dip and always put frags on new plugs, but they are multiplying in my tank.   I’ve tried peppermint shrimp in the past but they don’t tend to work    I know there are products and methods to remove as well but I want to do it as naturally as possible    

That’s where Berghia Nudibranches come into play.   I really don’t want to remove all my coral and start with new live rock   I also don’t want to loose all my coral to these stinging little mother effers.    So I’m hoping maybe someone here has a couple I could borrow for awhile or possibly sell to me.   If not maybe recommend somewhere where I might be able to purchase.

Please INDMAS, you’re my only hope.....

05AC5D3F-762D-4422-8930-5765231C731D.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...

I ordered a batch of them for myself and a few members a couple years ago from someone on reefcentral.  They worked amazing, wiped out well over 100 aiptasia from my tank. I think I did 12 in my 100, took several weeks but they got every single one I could see.  Not cheap...  i think we paid somewhere around $10 a piece and ordered a couple hundred dollars worth to get that price w free shipping.  They have to be overnighted from what I was told.  

• Like 1