Club rental posts.

Salthead

Hello. New to this forum. I am trying to post in the rental section, however there isn’t a button available for me to do so. Is there a page that will tell me all the requirements needed to post there? Just trying to rent the par meter.

Thanks for any help.

Hey Salthead!!  welcome to the forums and to INDMAS.  The PAR meter and all club rentals are benefits of becoming a contributing member.  You can sign up in the INDMAS store which i posted down below for you.  There are rules and requirements to rent them and you will find those in the Club Rental forum once you are approved for membership and the account is upgraded.  There are lots of other benefits to becoming a paid member as well...including door prizes at the monthly meetings, being able to rent the items in the club rental section, and gaining access to the buy/sell livestock and drygood forums as well.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ReefNewby82 said:

Hey Salthead!!  welcome to the forums and to INDMAS.  The PAR meter and all club rentals are benefits of becoming a contributing member.  You can sign up in the INDMAS store which i posted down below for you.  There are rules and requirements to rent them and you will find those in the Club Rental forum once you are approved for membership and the account is upgraded.  There are lots of other benefits to becoming a paid member as well...including door prizes at the monthly meetings, being able to rent the items in the club rental section, and gaining access to the buy/sell livestock and drygood forums as well.

Ok. I paid my membership in late Jan-Feb. It was like 3 weeks before the frag swap.

Edited by Salthead

okay we will ping kyle to look at this - your status showed "registered" so just wanted to give you a heads up.

@SilentNight1793 can you please look this up this evening and get salthead up to date?

You then will be able to go to the appropriate forums to rent the PAR meter salthead...