Whole House Filter

Luke33

So i'm in the planning stages of tank build at the new house but first want to address our crappy water.  Brownsburg water in our hood is really tan/orange and high in iron and manganese.  I have never experienced such bad water so curious if anyone has added a whole house filter system?  The plan is to add the house filter, then connect to water softener, then have the RODI after the softner.  This will be the most filtration i think i've ever had since being in the hobby!  Any opinions would be great.

Thanks, 

Luke

We are on well water and our well pump runs 75 to 80psi so I don't notice any drop in pressure.(we have a geo thermal water furnace which requires higher psi) We have just one, the sediment filter. I'd like to put a second one on for the carbon filter, by my husband is too cheap and doesn't want to spend the one on having another one installed.  We change the filter once a year, which was the recommendation for our system. Our system consists of the whole house filter, a AIO (air injection system) to get rid of the sulfur smell, then into a twin tank water softener. 

2 hours ago, MrsBugmaster said:

We are on well water and our well pump runs 75 to 80psi so I don't notice any drop in pressure.(we have a geo thermal water furnace which requires higher psi) We have just one, the sediment filter. I'd like to put a second one on for the carbon filter, by my husband is too cheap and doesn't want to spend the one on having another one installed.  We change the filter once a year, which was the recommendation for our system. Our system consists of the whole house filter, a AIO (air injection system) to get rid of the sulfur smell, then into a twin tank water softener. 

Thanks for the info, its appreciated!