Catch a Peppermint

So my peppermint shrimp just got a taste of a Rock Flower Anemone.  I got rid of the RFA because the Pep is one of my wife's favorite things in the tank. I am going to keep an eye on him and trying to feed him more and see if it helps. However, if this doesn't work, I have no idea how to catch this thing. He is very illusive, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

I always hand feed my shrimps because of this. You never know what they may take a liking to. 

I'd use a plastic bottle, cut the bottom off and put food in it. Lean the open end on a rock (facing up, with lid on new "bottom"). Shrimp should be able to get into the bottle but have a difficult enough time getting back out to give you time to grab the bottle trap out, with the shrimp still inside. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ryansweet said:

I always hand feed my shrimps because of this. You never know what they may take a liking to. 

I'd use a plastic bottle, cut the bottom off and put food in it. Lean the open end on a rock (facing up, with lid on new "bottom"). Shrimp should be able to get into the bottle but have a difficult enough time getting back out to give you time to grab the bottle trap out, with the shrimp still inside. 

Thanks, I appreciate that.  I will definitely try this if I have to.  I am hoping that he will take to my new feeding and leave the corals alone.  Want to keep the wife happy and involved

• Like 1