TANK MOVE

Hey everyone, 

So I’m moving from my apartment here in about a month and wondering what the best way to move my tank ? My tank is a 32g modded bio cube.  I have 2 clown fish, a wrasse, and a shrimp goby with a pistol shrimp. Plus anemones, a clam, and corals. 

Moving from east side of Indy to Brownsburg. 

Thank you in advance

With a short distance move like this I would  put the fish in a 5 gallon bucket with a lid. Drill a hole in top of lid to run an air hose with air stone and  a heater. This way if it takes longer than expected you will not have to worry about the fish getting cold or running out of oxygen. For the coral I would bag them and put in Styrofoam box. Put the rock in a container separate from the fish and corals. Drain water from tank, keeping  and transporting as much of the tank water as possible. You could leave the sand  in the tank as long as you don't disturb it very much (or else get all new sand.) Transport tank like this with the sand in the it with most all of the water drained. When setting back up use old tank water but slowly and carefully add it back in so not to stir up the sand. Have some fresh salt water made up as well to add some fresh saltwater.

I have some Styrofoam boxes if you need any.