tanknovice

2019 Frag Swap Volunteers

Volunteer Assignments

Friday Setup: 5pm to 7pm Friday evening

Blowfish 770, PAUL S + Daughter, RJT1978, Chopper 320 and all available staff (if you are in the area and want to help please stop by)

Saturday, 7a setup: The Schwenkster, icolts, Gonzo620, Apeterson, Ryan Sweet, and all available staff (if you just can't sleep please stop by)

Saturday Education / ReefTrader Area:   Waldend, Ryan Sweet  CMRUM

Saturday 9:45-1 Entrance:  2 staff,  gosport aquarium +Brian,  after 1pm entrance will move to INDMAS table

Indmas Table Saturday Raffle Ticket Sales:  Ben, plus

Ericreefer05 + Mom 10:30-1:30,  1:30 to 4:30 puffdragon+ wife

Saturday Raffle Security:   10:30 -2 Bill and Rosy and 2-4 mike762 and dicepineapple

Floaters if you can get there by 10:00 it would be appreciated: Otto Reese, Pete's Folly , Amber Sweet, Scott 58

Tear down 4:30-5:30  any and all help will be appreciated!

If I missed someone or assigned incorrectly please shoot me a message

Thank You

Mike 

I’ll volunteer for Saturday setup, and can help out with the education area from time to time too. 

My daughter and I can help Friday evening.   She loved helping last year and is looking forward to this year.

I’ll do raffle security second shift again. I can also stick around to help clean up afterward, if needed.

Thank you everyone!

If you are reading this and find yourself on the fence about volunteering for the first time, please do... many hands make light work!

• Like 1

I've done raffle security the last couple swaps and am available this year too.  Late shift works best (2-4).

Thank you,

Scott

Friday night set up. Saturday morning. And first shift Sat. Use me how you need me. 

Count me in for Sat. from the starting time. Will try to make it Friday also but not sure on my travel schedule.

Friday setup and Saturday all day (as long as I can get like 10 minutes to browse for a few corals)

maybe i'm missing it but i can' t find anywhere the date of the swap?? for indianapolis i see the date for Cincy

I can help where needed on Saturday.  If we still need someone for Friday, let me know.