tanknovice

Hobby Tables for 2020 Swap

At this time, current INDMAS Members may reserve a table at the March 14, 2020 frag swap by sending an email to  [email protected] and posting in this topic. The post will timestamp the request and the email will be about payment. Payment will confirm the table. 

Ben will confirm table availability and work out payment from from there.   This year, the hobby tables will line the back wall like last year and will be numbered H1 to H18. There are 9, 8-foot tables total so each spot is 4 foot (still good at math) The spots will be $20 each for members and $50 for non-members (preference given to those that bought a calendar JUST KIDDING that will be next year).  This post is just for Club members at this time and only for a 4 foot spot. When you reply to this topic let us know if you are interested in 2 spots and we will put you on the list depending on response

We will confirm table reservation as soon as possible.

• Like 1

aquavista and avoncoralguy

Wanted to give you a heads up that right now it will only be 1/2 table reserved. If we are not full with that in 2 weeks then we will circle back to those that want a full table

1 hour ago, tanknovice said:

aquavista and avoncoralguy

Wanted to give you a heads up that right now it will only be 1/2 table reserved. If we are not full with that in 2 weeks then we will circle back to those that want a full table

Do you want us to wait to see if we can get a full table before we send payment?

I would like a half table, I joined last year I believe and paid some type of fee yesterday, via Paypal to the club? Could someone check? I split a table last year with Goat Corals - Then Humphrey? Thanks Rick

icolts

Did you renew your membership and I so what date so we can check

Agame we will look into the membership

I would like 1/2 table please.  Sending email