!!!FRAG SWAP!!! MARCH 16, 2019 Read more... ×
tanknovice

Hobby Tables for 2019 Swap

At this time, current INDMAS Members may reserve a table at the March 16, 2019 frag swap by sending an email to  [email protected] and posting in this topic. The post will timestamp the request and the email will be about payment. Payment will confirm the table. 

Ben will confirm table availability and work out payment from from there.   This year, the hobby tables will line the back wall like last year and will be numbered H1 to H18. There are 9, 8-foot tables total so each spot is 4 foot (still good at math) The spots will be $25 each for members and $50 for non-members (preference given to those that bought a calendar JUST KIDDING that will be next year). We will have 14 spots for the club hobbyist and 4 external. This post is just for Club members at this time.

We will confirm table reservation as soon as possible but look for a confirmation this weekend. 

I sent the email when I posted on this thread and have not heard back yet. Just let me know when I should make the payment. 

I would like to know if anyone would be willing to share a tank/table members vending table. I don't have enough to justify all day sitting and selling hoping to find someone and similar position willing to share cost and watching and selling of frags. I've volunteered morning shift past 3 years hoping to do it again this year so I will be there early either way. Thanks. 

Looks like we are building a great showing from club members here everyone! Everyone who has posted so far is in!

Post if you want to help me build a wait list yet, as last year there were a couple last-minute changes and a no-show!

Respectfully,

-Ben