tanknovice

2019 Frag Swap Tshirt Design Contest

Hello All INDMAS Members!

With the frag swap secured for March 16th, 2019  and the INDMAS Staff and members working diligently on getting the flyers ready, and budgeting for yet another stellar swap...its time to get our t-shirts designed for the new 2019 year!!

We always have some cool t-shirts designed in the past and are wanting to get YOU to get creative once again! If you are creative, or artistically inclined...or just have a cool picture you want on a t-shirt, why not get it designed and have our club members vote on their favorite for 2019!?

The details:

> Create them on Customink.com
> Please select single color print.
> Standardized INDMAS logo on the front (either white or black logo) http://indmas.org/main/index.php/topic/14942-2016-indmas-t-shirt-design-contest/
> We prefer you to select one of the HANES Beefy T's
> Add your custom design on the back of the shirt!

When you have decided that you have an awesome design, click the "Save/Send" button. In the pop up window, enter your username as the name, and [email protected] as the email recipient.

***Submissions must be entered no later than 12/31/18, at 11:59pm

Then, a two week voting period will take place once they are all uploaded to this thread. We will be taking t-shirt orders on a new thread afterwards, and we only order the amount that the members speak up for as to not have unaccounted shirts left over again.

THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST WILL AS ALWAYS RECEIVE A FREE CUSTOM T-SHIRT!!!

It would be great to have a lot of members participate in this event and to be able to show off the shirts at the frag swap to all the new members we will have and to all the fellow reefers from around the surrounding states coming to the frag swap!  

If there are any questions please let us know...and thank you in advance for participating in this cool contest!!

the link for the logo isn't working for me ( 

)  

it says could not locate the item you are trying to view

Lol, you did mean "2019" frag swap!

• Like 1

Is anyone else going to design any t shirts?  Less and less participation each year...fun programs like this will cease to exist in the future without participation!

Link for the indmas logo still didn’t work for me also. This plus I couldn’t get my design just right so I just gave up. @ReefNewby82

I thought the deadline was 12/31?  If it is still open than I will give it a shot, but I really like Paul's design...not sure I can come up with something better!  Lol!

I am suspecting Paul’s entry affected participation.   I was going to resubmit one but I liked his so much I elected to wait until next year.   

Sorry if my entry kept others from entering.    I guess I got a little carried away with my design.

• Like 1

Lol, no worries at all!!  If you win you win!  Here is I rehashed from previous attempts: Hopefully I submitted them correctly.  I only copy and pasted the back below.  The INDMAS logo is on the front.

2019 Shirt design.jpg

2019 T Shirt Design 2.jpg

Wow, I swear I have not been drinking...that typing was horrible!

23 minutes ago, PaulS.46122 said:

Sorry if my entry kept others from entering.    I guess I got a little carried away with my design.

Paul, that design is so good I think we could incorporate it into next year's Frag Swap card depending on the location for 2020.  Just a thought.

20 hours ago, PetesFolly said:

Paul, that design is so good I think we could incorporate it into next year's Frag Swap card depending on the location for 2020.  Just a thought.

I'm up for helping with that.   Put some of my education to use.  ;)

• Like 1