Needing a Hand on Saturday 12/8 New 120 Gallon

I am looking for a hand from one or two members to move my new Deep Blue 120 from Modern Aquatix off of 465 near Emerson to my condo at County Line between Shelby and 135.  Pizza and beer of your choice would be offered, it would take no more than a half hour from Modern to the condo.  Text me to 3179797543 if you can give me a hand on Saturday, thanks!

Are you in Creekside Crossing? That’s where I live. I can def help unload, and maybe go to Modern with you. Can’t help with a truck or anything like that, but depending on when you go, I might be able to ride along (or meet) and give you a hand with it all. 

55 minutes ago, ryansweet said:

Are you in Creekside Crossing? That’s where I live. I can def help unload, and maybe go to Modern with you. Can’t help with a truck or anything like that, but depending on when you go, I might be able to ride along (or meet) and give you a hand with it all. 

Yeah, it's Creekside Crossing.  I live in building 8901, Third Floor.  I could really use the hand and if you want to go to Modern with me, I'd really appreciate it.  You can text me at 317-979-7543 tomorrow and we can make arrangements to go over to Modern.  I've got one other guy that I'm trying to coordinate with and I think I may have a hand from Jeremy or Jamesd depending on the time and his availability.

Talk to you tomorrow, thanks man

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to our local proprietor Jeremy and James for digging me out at the last minute and getting my new tank delivered to the 3rd floor of my condo, where it will be staying for a very long time (no more tank upgrades are planned).  

If you are new to Indmas, or even if you aren't and haven't been by Modern Aquatix lately, they always have some great livestock and dry goods, check it out soon!

J.