November 2018 "Pay-It-Forward" INDMAS Meeting

D&D Terminator 2 skimmer - rated for up to 300g I believe

Bucket of Tropic Marin Bio Actif

10g aquarium - could be used for QT

Maybe a couple other small things also...

Unfortunately jenn and I can not make it this weekend due to family obligations.  Cznik2 will be bringing our items.  Let's make this a great event and hopefully bring some new faces out of the woodwork.  It is always better to give than receive...so let's bring the holiday spirit and the INDMAS spirit to Luis's house tomorrow club!

• Sad 2

I would like to attend  as i have missed the last few meetings, but have a flu bug and opting out as I don’t want anyone to catch the fun.  🙁😷

• Sad 2

I have a 29 gallon tank I will bring if anyone wants it. It is not pretty and could be used for a QT tank only. But it hold water. Let me know if you want it before the meeting today or I am leaving it at home.🙂

I will also be bring a refractometer, magnetic glass cleaner and a few odds and ends 

I will be there +1.  Still in the early part of my new build so I am not 100% sure what, if anything, that I will be able to bring.  Hoping to reseal the tank this weekend and get the plumbing figured out so that I can move the new tank to the basement next Sunday.

• Like 1

Since I can’t attend (bummer) i’ll post my pay it forward items for anyone interested in a few weeks.   Will try to do my part at a later time.  😁

1 minute ago, ryansweet said:

I know this is short notice, but are any new members (or old members starting a new tank) that need anything specific to get their tank up and running? 

Actually yes, I’m collecting some items to set up a new tank once I get moved in to the new house. I’m looking to set up about 240 gallon total volume..

I’m looking for a skimmer, retrofit style T5 kits, etc..