waldend

INDMAS 4th Annual Members Only 2018 RETRO Frag Swap

Everyone get ready to go back to the days before LED's and that blurry eyed blue tint, it's time for the INDMAS 4th Annual Members Only 2018 RETRO Frag Swap! So get out your bags, bottles, or deli cups and get ready to have a great time swapping corals and getting to know your fellow club members.     This months meeting is only open to current club members (and immediate family as guests) so if you have been on the fence about joining you will want to sign up ASAP!!   

When:    September 8th 4:00-6:00 PM

Where:   Budman's House (Avon, IN)

912 Beaumont Ct Indianapolis IN 46214

What to bring:  Frags (and limited drygoods) to sell or trade

What NOT to bring:  LED Fixtures, frag tanks, heaters, & etc to setup a booth/spot

ReefTrader has been setup for this swap to help facilitate trading and be found at the link below:

https://www.reeftrader.com/swaps/78

We will be adding some great door prizes upcoming, be sure to check back!

1st door prize added and it's a great one!  Run those important pieces of equipment in times of need!

Screenshot_20180901-140945_Chrome.jpg

New Door Prize = $50 credit at Premium Aquatics, courtesy of Sustainable Aquatics!  You will have $50 to spend at Sustainable Aquatics on a special order fish or coral.  Can be redeemed on Premiums next order with SA.

(Pick up at PA or at Brandon's home in the bag)

• Like 1

I think this is finally a meeting I can make it to!  I have a 20+ polyp of Paly’s I will throw up on Reef trader soon.   

• Like 1

Finally huh Paul!  That's great

Reeftrader is up club...get those corals fragged and healed and posted up to sell!  Aquacultured corals only...door prized posted soon. 

1 hour ago, ReefNewby82 said:

Finally huh Paul!  That's great

Yea..... I know.

And the first listing is up......

This is coming up soon folks...let's get some more corals posted up on reeftrader.com!

Jenn and I will be there!  This is a great time to get rid of those extra frags you have on those racks...and a great time to get a nice coral for a great price.

Who has some corals to get rid of next weekend?

My brain must be filled with palytoxins as i can’t locate a way to log off ReefTrader 

I do plan on attending.  

23 minutes ago, theschwenkster said:

Are kids welcome at this meeting?  I'll come for sure since I'm in Brownsburg.

Kids are welcome to any meeting!

• Like 1

Would anyone be interested in a frag of mint green/blueish trumpets.   It has been subjected to a little bit of coral warfare in my nano, and thought someone might be able to bring it back to life.

2 indmas Waldend made frag racks are added to the door prize list as well as this great item:

Screenshot_20180901-140945_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Only a week away club get those RSVP in sp those host can plan accordingly. 

This is a great event and purchasing and trading aqua cultured corals is more Important now than ever!

For some reason it won’t allow me to add these frags to Reef Trader or photos to this post.   I have two frags of blue/green trumpets   One has 3 mouths and ready to split and 2 mouths ready to split    

PM me or text me (317-946-4022) if you are interested and I can get you some pics    

I get it and get it posted, sorry for the delay.    He lives in Avon though so that will get you close.  

On 9/3/2018 at 3:34 AM, aquanaut said:

Where can I find Budman's Address?

On 9/1/2018 at 8:22 AM, BigOne said:

What is the address for the meeting

Budman hosted last years Retro Frag swap. Go to the next page of post and find the 2017 September meeting/Retro swap thread  his address can be found there. Tips and Tricks with Gonzo620. 😬

• Haha 2

912 Beaumont ct Indianapolis IN. 46214. close to Ben Davis high school. 

• Like 2