Zoa/Paly growout challenge

We have lots of frags still available for the challenge.  The challenge rules have been posted. For those who said they are joining, I have tagged you in the rules. For those who are not able to make it to the meeting tomorrow, please message me so we can work out a day and time to get you your frag before the start on Wednesday.  

Okay, for those who need to meet to pick up frags, I will be out tomorrow making deliveries as well as on Tuesday. I will run the 465 loop a few times if needed. Please PM me with a time you are available and what day along with what side of Indy is closest to you. 

Yeah that's awful cool.  Big thanks to Kyle for putting this on and making himself available to give away the zoas!

Tomorrow is the day!  Remember...there is now a thread in members section for this growout.  So start your process and tank perams and pics there please. 

Here is the link:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, ReefNewby82 said:

Yeah that's awful cool.  Big thanks to Kyle for putting this on and making himself available to give away the zoas!

Tomorrow is the day!  Remember...there is now a thread in members section for this growout.  So start your process and tank perams and pics there please. 

Here is the link:

@Mjnosz There is another thread in the member forums we are posting in, and I believe we are doing updates on or around the 15th of every month :)