Ocean-Aquarium

Hello from the Ocean-Aquarium Foundation!

Hello all!

My name is Brian Plankis and I'm one of the board members of the new non-profit the Ocean-Aquarium Foundation. We are based out of Indianapolis (all of our board members are from Indy) and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here. 

We just created our account today and will being posting more information about us soon, just making sure the account works first. The plan is for some or all of our board to attend your June 23rd social, looking forward to meeting everyone in person!

Cheers,

Brian

• Like 2

Welcome to the club, Brian. Could you tell us a little about what your organization does? 

Hey Brian!  Welcome to INDMAS 

We look forward to hearing more about the foundation and chatting at the meeting

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the social today! Ryan to answer your question our non-profit is focused on improving sustainability of the hobby through breeding and education efforts. 

We are still ramping up our research systems, but i have previously grown phyto, bred two species of snails and Banggai cardinalfish. I would have succeeded with clownfish if i hadnt needed to shut down my systems when i moved from Texas. 

We are currently just acquiring broodstock to form breeding pairs and get a reasonable collection of coral colonies for fundraising. 

I will post more info soon when i get time on the laptop.

Brian