Majano Help

So I recently got into the hobby with a 125gal tank and unfortunately, the previous owner didn't not know that most of the coral in the tank was actually majano anemone... I was wondering what you guys and gals recommend for getting rid of an infestation of these pests. I do have 2 big toadstool leathers, a flower anemone, some ricordea, a frogspawn, some palys, and other leathers, so a reef safe option would be great. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I recently watched a YouTube video of a guy using a pretty powerful handheld laser to nuke them. It wasn't an instant fix, but it seems like it was working better than electrocution and other methods. Plus you don't have to put your hands in the tank. Allegedly you can just blast them through the glass. Don't have any mojano or aiptasia luckily so haven't tried it, but it just so happens that I have laser that looks exactly like the one he used (it will burn stuff too, which is kind of fun). If you're not too far away you're welcome to borrow it. 

Bobby