New tank

As many of you are aware I have been planning on my tank upgrade from my current 220gallon to a 4ftx8ft x 30 tank with powder coated stand. I originally ordered this before Thanksgiving with a few changes during this time. It was supposed to be delivered two weeks ago and the following are the pictures of when it left the builder.

180403_024009_103.jpeg

180403_024009_104.jpeg

On the day of original delivery two weeks ago got a call that morning that the freight company could not deliver to the house and that I would need to pick it up. I arranged for a flat bed to meet me at the trucking company on the south side yesterday and got there around 2 much to my surprise when I got there the packaging did not look anywhere near as good. With the legs of the stand bent the pallet broken and the straps broken.

Had to refuse delivery  called the manufacturer and the insurance claim process has begun. Doubt the stand is salvageable and no idea on the tank had a pretty good dent in the packaging so doubtful on that as well.

Once the tank manufacturer gets the tank and stand back they can give me a new timeline. In the meantime I am left with blue tape on my basement floor as a chalk outline for the tank..Definitely to be continued

20180403_140620_resized.jpg

20180403_140631_resized.jpg

• Sad 2

Oh, come on...get some acrylic glue and let's go already!!  My basement is ready for your 220!  Fer Cryin' out loud!!!  :AddEmoticons07711:

Lol!!  That was really disappointing after all that waiting.  Hopefully they can get it turned around quickly.  I am really looking forward to carrying that beast to the basement, oh, wait, I'm out of town that weekend, day, evening, morning, lunchtime...  :AddEmoticons0776: